This playbook attempts to distil our years of learning through supporting organisations of all kinds to implement and sustain peer learning mechanisms to support effective collaboration, leadership, culture and purposeful change.
- What is peer learning?
- Benefits of peer learning initiatives
- Challenges & limitations of peer learning initiatives
- Skills & capacities for effective peer learning
- Theory & Philosophy of peer learning
- How to: Considerations & top tips
Writing this type of resource is tricky because there is no "how to" guide for implementing this type of learning; every context is unique and constantly changing. The good news is, though, you don't need to start from scratch because, over the years, we have developed some fundamental principles that can support the development of more effective peer learning initiatives.