Gita is an experienced facilitator, consultant and coach who is fascinated by what it means to be human and how this plays out in organisational life. She started her change consulting adventures 15 years ago working on complex transformation programmes at Cancer Research UK and the United Nations. Over time she found that mainstream approaches to ‘managing change’ did not fit with the messy complex reality people were living. Since then she has been experimenting with developmental approaches that embrace this messy reality and acknowledge that we are human beings, not machines.
Gita’s passion is supporting people in understanding themselves, how they experience others and facilitating group conversations that enable new connections, perspectives and practices. She aims to bring warmth, empathy, curiosity and a sense of humour to whatever she does and firmly believes that serious work can be fun and that fun work can be serious!
thoughtful questions, openness, humour
- MSc in People and Organisation Development (University of Sussex)
- MA (Geography) Oxford University, First Class Honours
- The Leadership Circle Profile
- ILM 7 Coaching (Relational Dynamics)
- Certificate in Groupwork (Gestalt Centre, London)
- Boston Consulting Group
- N Brown
- FK Group
- Wain Homes
- WHP Telecoms
- United Nations- Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO)
- United Nations - International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- Ambition Institute
- Salvation Army
- Cancer Research UK
“Gita has a brilliant capacity to take a step back and bring a conversation to a different level. This always feels supportive of a creative process, it expands narrow, established views and allows for a new perspective. Her approach always takes into account where the group is at. She deeply cares about the people and the collective process."