Throughout our lives, we have always been a part of a team in some form or another. Whether it be a team within our family group, friendship group or our work colleagues, teamwork has become the foundation of any good outcome.
Everyone has a talent that they can contribute to the team. Whether they take the lead or sit back and take on feedback, they all form the beginning steps of collaboration. All of which leads to your satisfaction and ideal situation.
Without collaboration, there will be no teamwork. Without teamwork, there will be no collaboration. To celebrate the idea of collaboration we have gathered our favourite quotes surrounding teamwork and collaboration. Let us know which are your favourites!
- “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
- “Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they sprang up.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.” – Henry Ford
- “The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison.” – James Cash Penney
- “Politeness is the poison of collaboration.” – Edwin Land
- “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” – Amy Poehler
- “Teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.” – Patrick Lencioni
- “The ratio of We’s to I’s is the best indicator of the development of a team.” – Lewis B. Ergen
- “No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.” – Reid Hoffman
- “Great things in business are never done by one person; they’re done by a team of people.” – Steve Jobs